Citizen Pilsner 330mlRegular price $24.95 Save $-24.95
With every can Citizen Pilsner, you save one slice of surplus bread from going to waste. We replace a quarter of the barley in each brew with rescued supermarket bread (with the help of our amazing brew partners Sawmill Brewery)... for a great taste with less waste!
Our Pilsner is refreshing and clean. An easy-going, thirst-quenching pilsner that's surprisingly hoppy, but supremely refreshing.
Single hopped with NZ Motueka hops, it has huge citrus/lemony notes, with a malty complexity courtesy of a tasteful amount of Toffee malt.
- 4.6% ABV
- Crafted with our friends at Sawmill Brewery
- Made with NZ malt and hops
- Each can rescues one slice of surplus supermarket bread
- Each brew uses a quarter less malted barley, saving resources and avoiding emissions
- Plastic bags and tags from rescued bread is repurposed into fenceposts
- Thanks to Goodman Fielder and Foodstuffs for their surplus bread