Citizen Lager 330mlRegular price $22.50 Save $-22.50
With every can Citizen Lager, you save one slice of surplus bread from going to waste. We replace 15% of the barley in each brew with rescued supermarket bread (with the help of our amazing brew partners Sawmill Brewery)... for a great taste and less waste!
Our lager is crisp and golden. The perfect session lager - dry, straight-up and refreshing. Because sometimes it's nice to have beer that just tastes, well, beery.
Dry, lightly malty, and thirst-quenching, it's perfect for the bach, the beach and possibly a mandatory after mowing the lawns.
Each can rescues one slice of bread (bringing a delicious toast-like note to the profile) and as always, we only use NZ-grown malt and hops (Wai-Iti).
- 4% ABV
- Crafted with our friends at Sawmill Brewery
- Each can uses the fermentable sugars from one slice of rescued bread
- Each brew uses 15% less malted barley, saving resources and avoiding emissions
- Plastic bags and tags from rescued bread is repurposed into fenceposts
- Thanks to Goodman Fielder and Foodstuffs for their surplus bread