Citizen Light Lager 330mlRegular price $21.00 Save $-21.00
With every can Citizen Light Lager, you save one slice of surplus bread from going to waste. We replace a quarter of the barley in each brew with rescued supermarket bread (with the help of our amazing brew partners Sawmill Brewery)... for a great taste and less waste!
Our Light Lager is refreshing, clean and crisp... with flavour that defies its low 2.5% ABV.
This extremely refreshing, low bitterness lager brings all the flavour of its higher alcohol cousins.
Lager Light and Gladiator malts, along with rescued bread, give body and complexity to the base. Wai-Iti hops bring light citrus and floral notes.
Our head brewer Scott recommends it as the perfect post-exercise refresher!
- 2.5% ABV
- Crafted with our friends at Sawmill Brewery
- Made with NZ malt and hops
- Each can rescues one slice of surplus supermarket bread
- Each brew uses a quarter less malted barley, saving resources and avoiding emissions
- Plastic bags and tags from rescued bread is repurposed into fenceposts
- Thanks to Goodman Fielder and Foodstuffs for their surplus bread